Saturday, June 13, 2009

First post

I am sitting in the Charlotte airport awaiting my plane, and thought, what the heck I am going to start a blog.  So here it is.  I am going to try to post pictures of my travels thoughout these next few months.  As well as updating the posts whenever I am able.  Which is probably not going to be very often depending upon where I will be placed.  

For the first week I will be in a convention center in Nairobi, Kenya.  from there we will fly into entebbe airport just southwest of Kampala, Uganda.  I also have a handheld GPS with me so I will try and post my coordinates whenever possible.  Until then, I will be sitting here in gate B14.

1 comment:

  1. Parker--This is good stuff. It's Lucy and I'm awaiting some more news. Your mom shared your blog with me. Mine is www.coltonsjourney.blogspot.com Be safe!
    Lucy and Family~

    ReplyDelete